Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dear Diary,

So this is a funny story. In fact it happened just now. I was lying in bed talking to Jesse and my phone vibrated to tell me it was low on battery. I got off the phone and decided I should plug it in. But since I was already all cozy in bed I didn't want to get down. So I decided to compromise. I leaned off the loft to grab the charger cord that was draped over my desk when I started to slide. Not only was I sliding but my pants were coming off as I slid and the more I tried to move back the more my pants came off and the farther I slid forward. So now I'm in a real pickle. My arms are stretched straight out against the desk only my legs are on the bed and my pants are around my knees. Eventually I decided that this was a hopeless situation and shoved everything off my desk and landed very gracefully in a heap on top of it. My pants however did not. And I wasn't wearing panties either. Good thing Leah wasn't here. True Story.

No comments: