Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Diary,

I find it terribly difficult to fall asleep alone. I don't mean without a man, though that is nice too. Just to be completely alone is odd. Since being in college I have always essentially shared a room. And before college I had my own room but my family was just down the hall. But to spend the night completely alone where no one knows or cares if you spend the entire night tossing and turning unable to sleep, that's hard. I'm sitting alone at midnight watching Bridgett Jones and thinking about two people that I miss desperately, especially at night - which one of you would think was odd and the other would be all to happy to hear that I think about you at night. I have spent every night so far this week alone.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I never should have left you with Leah. I should have dragged you down to Quito with me.