Monday, January 28, 2008

Dear Diary,

My mom got a new puppy. We don't need a puppy. We already have a golden that is more puppy than any six people could possibly know what to do with. But he will be 2 years old next month and is settling into being decent to be around so apparently it was the perfect time to introduce a new little terror into the house. Better dogs than grandchildren. The thought of babies scares me tremendously even though I know I'll want some someday. But anyway that is not what this story is about. So we have a new puppy. He is 9 weeks old and black all over except for a little line of white on his chest. He is a cocker spaniel and has the softest puppy fur I've ever felt. He is a very needy child and cry whenever you leave him. So he sleeps in bed with mom and dad every night and the longest they've left him alone in 2 weeks is about 2 hours - which was very traumatic for him I'm sure. His name is Zeke. He really doesn't like the big dog, he screams a high pitch howl whenever they are in the same room. Oh and he bites toes, and ears and his sharp little teeth hurt alot. he bit me in the face and made me bleed - true story. But I like him anyway and wish I could have a puppy live with me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sadness . . . for some reason Google Reader is not updating me when you post something new.

Can't wait to meet Zeke!